Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

electrical999 wrote:Hi Mladen,

Could you please adjust the attached Halftrend indicator to show as a histogram in a sub-window. I am only interested to see the color change. I would like to use multiple instances of the indicator on the same chart and I think the histogram would be the most effective way to achieve it. Thanks in advance

Regards
Jasjit
Hi electrical999
You are Welcome here and thanks for joining us
though you registered earlier but it was your first post today.
regards

here is a version with complete set of alerts a lot of choices for arrows and mtf too
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post (total 2):
Thangarasu, wasimv09
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Dimitri wrote:Dear Mntiwana & Electrical999,
I would like to info you that HalfTrend indicator is repainting (it is confirmed by Mladen ...). Just take care ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
Thanks Dimitri for the info once more

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mahessara wrote:Anybody have the mq4 file for this indicator? or know what it is based? I need the source code thanks
As for what i know,it is simply T3 ma with alarm(on chart arrows) and old one version,use any of newer T3 with a lot of options and variety.

mntiwana wrote: Hi electrical999
You are Welcome here and thanks for joining us
though you registered earlier but it was your first post today.
regards

here is a version with complete set of alerts a lof of choices for arrows and mtf too
Hi Mntiwana,

Thank you very much for your welcome and also the changes to the indicator - much appreciated. I love the new site - please keep up the good work. Thank you

Regards
Jasjit

Dimitri wrote:Dear Mntiwana & Electrical999,
I would like to info you that HalfTrend indicator is repainting (it is confirmed by Mladen ...). Just take care ....
Best Regards
Dimitri
Hi Dimitri,Thank you very much for the heads up on the repainting issue. I use the indicator for early warning for possible trade and then use other factors to decide to enter or not - pivots, S&R and the like. It is great that fellow members post alerts like this. Thanks againRegards
Jasjit