Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi MrTools, i know you are busy but i have one final request(If it can be done).

I found a pattern with the qqe velocity indicator and a moving average cross.

Could you possibly combine these to into one indicator. Have 2 input fields for the ma's in the qqe velocity indicator and have it only alert when the qqe fires together with the crossing of the MA's.

Please see pics of what i mean..hope you understand. Thanks again for your time and work.

(I only have the ex4 for this indi.)

Deez wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 pm Hi MrTools, i know you are busy but i have one final request(If it can be done).

Could you possibly combine these to into one indicator. Have 2 input fields for the ma's in the qqe velocity indicator and have it only alert when the qqe fires together with the crossing of the MA's.

Please see pics of what i mean..hope you understand. Thanks again for your time and work.

hum, interesting pattern indeed, can you post your template please?

Deez wrote: Wed Jul 25, 2018 5:54 pm Hi MrTools, i know you are busy but i have one final request(If it can be done).

Hello Deez,

would you please so kindly and tell us the setting of the indicators. ??

Greetings