Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Zelias wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 4:43 pm

Hi Mr Tools,

Thank you very much for adding the Better Bollinger bands!

Will you be able to add the price options if the Better Bollinger bands are not present? If you can, then I'll just drop the regular BBs on top of the indi instead of the BBBs. I'm asking for this favor because I couldn't find any Fx Sniper Ergo CCI that has price options.

Let me know if this is at all possible or I should give up this quest :) Thanks again for your help!
The price calculations are part of the Ergodic cci not the better bollinger bands.

Mrforex wrote: Sun Jul 15, 2018 5:03 pm

i got this version from a buddy online, just few minutes ago, i guess he is a member if this house too, this version was written non repainting but the version is not showing arrow on the chart like the previous ones you attached. i will love if you can check on the 2 to see the best correction thanks
Hello ... I found this version in FF, attached by mladen and is not repainting according to a comment...

Ajiboyf wrote: Mon Jul 16, 2018 3:02 pm Thank you Mr Krelian99,
i loaded it up and tested the indicator, to be honest it didnt meet my needs.
it seems to be a bait to rent ewaves which comes with just one year license.
every part of the indicator required manual application while what i have provide the patterns without hassle.
just trying to get one that produces the bells and whistles without stress, that way i can focus on analysis.
It isn't a bait. Buy ewaves if you want but you don't need it at all. If you want to work with Harmonics you must read a lot and understand why a certain pattern occurs at a given place. It has much to do with Elliot Waves. This needs time as all good things. I read often that all indis draw the Harmonics incorrect, also the PZ one. NTL, it is a trap. It is convenient to let draw the patterns but you learn anything, waste only time and will drop them in the near future. Guys working over long time with Harmonics draw their patterns by themselves. While they draw them they do the analysis and it is pretty accurate - I mean start and TP, but not TP1 or TP3 - they know exactly which TP. What you do has nothing to do with an analysis, you only think it could be one. Sorry to say that. When you see how these guys do it, you understand what I mean. Alone the request to implement TPs and SL to an Harmonic indi shows me you just started with Harmonics. And no, I don't want to offend you, I just want to save your time and money - I, and some others did what you do, but a long time ago and we were much deeper into it.

mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 22, 2018 6:49 pm

Try this one. Make sure the name stays like it is now.
Interesting, it's similar to SuperTrend Averages. Can you post the newest version of both posted indicators please as SuperTrend Averages 2.3 does not change on different filter values (mistake?). I would like to have a selectable ma (named FilterPeriod) and filter value like the ones that work in similiar step ma indicator. I could not find newer versions on supertrend or ma thread like
app.php/attach/6?t=8414844&sk=a&sd=a&start=350
Thanks

Krelian99 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 4:49 pm

It isn't a bait. Buy ewaves if you want but you don't need it at all. If you want to work with Harmonics you must read a lot and understand why a certain pattern occurs at a given place. It has much to do with Elliot Waves. This needs time as all good things. I read often that all indis draw the Harmonics incorrect, also the PZ one. NTL, it is a trap. It is convenient to let draw the patterns but you learn anything, waste only time and will drop them in the near future. Guys working over long time with Harmonics draw their patterns by themselves. While they draw them they do the analysis and it is pretty accurate - I mean start and TP, but not TP1 or TP3 - they know exactly which TP. What you do has nothing to do with an analysis, you only think it could be one. Sorry to say that. When you see how these guys do it, you understand what I mean. Alone the request to implement TPs and SL to an Harmonic indi shows me you just started with Harmonics. And no, I don't want to offend you, I just want to save your time and money - I, and some others did what you do, but a long time ago and we were much deeper into it.
Thank you Brother,
What i am using is extremely profitable for me, the frequency and successful ratios is very good.
i was just trying to coax something extra, for times when i am unable to manage to do all the required analysis.
if we listen to what most people say you will agree we wont be here right now.
Your assumptions referring to my knowledge is incorrect but that is understandable, as far as i know nothing is caste in stone.
i assume this will not be looked into and that is okay

tommo78 wrote: Tue Jul 17, 2018 12:08 pm Mrtools / Mladin / Gurus

This Indicator does not show signals on real time, only updated signals when manual refresh. can someone fix it to make it function as a regular auto updating indicator please. Also 2nd request is to make a histogram version of this indicator on the updated fixed release.

Cheers
It is abbreviated by "Advanced Fractal Based Support/Resistance lines breakout alert" originally and if you know fractal behavior
Have you used "TelegramNotificationsLib.dll" along with this indicator too
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
tommo78
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.