Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Wed May 02, 2018 2:39 pm Dearest Mrtools
Keltner Channels trend Alert
Can you plz manage time for some upgrade/extensions for "Keltner Channels trend Alert" binary version indicator
nrp slope coloring,newest prices and newest 8 methods (mq4)
i doubts very few versions were made of it and then forgotten forever - :)
regards
lowest sw in pic
From looking in the code the binary version is only using the upper keltner band for it's calculations, which is basically the same as a ma.

mntiwana wrote: Thu May 03, 2018 7:46 am
Dearest Mrtools
Do you think the bulish color should be start (slope change) from the angle pointed with blue circles in picture,so that as a result bearish slope coloring will be corrected automatically,though bearish slope coloring taking start correctly
regards
Don't know don't have the code, but if it is using slope change would think your right.

mrtools wrote: Fri May 04, 2018 7:02 am

Don't know don't have the code, but if it is using slope change would think your right.
Dearest Mrtools
As per your advice and suggestion,i tried to find the values - can you see pictures and comments where is the problem
i created 3 zones according to values - in middle zone it was "0" - when at both ends it was different
regards
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.