NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 pm
Ajiboyf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:59 pm

I think we have a few RSI/BB indicators already the real requirements would be the composition of those indicators as per 33 prices and various averages measurement. it needs to have all the bells and whistles
Is there an on-chart version of the RSi/BB indicator?
TEAMTRADER
I think its better to have the sub-window version for detailed accuracy, others with more understanding can advise too.
The nature of that combination works well for subwindows

pacois wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 9:03 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am

Try to adjust levels (lesser than default 30) and other parameters i guess it will be working/forming as you trying explain
Hi the Chaos file Visual averages 1.43.ex4 is not loaded by my metatrader
This one working with me,try it - if not then there is some thing wrong with your terminal or window (ex4 file is ok)
EURUSDH1-with vkw bands.png
Chaos Visual averages 1.43.ex4
(157.61 KiB) Downloaded 438 times
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Ajiboyf wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:17 am
MX01 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am

Possible to link to it?
Strange. This indicator makes my MT4 Navigator inaccessible (freezing) and I haven't even applied it. Just putting in indicators folder will cause this.

When I remove it everything is ok again.

Never saw this happening that an indicator causes this without even being applied/ attached to charts.

Ajiboyf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:46 pm
mntiwana wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:40 am

Try to adjust levels (lesser than default 30) and other parameters i guess it will be working/forming as you trying explain
I am afraid i did not understand your advise Mr Mntiwana, i have the idea to view alert signal for the cross on open bar/closed bar option when cross happens i can also see the arrow illustration on sub-window.
Can this be done.
i hope i was more detailed as per intentions Bro
Indicators are coded with standard/universal use that suits/fits and required from mostly users,for some specific/unusual needs you have to consult coders in other means

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

TEAMTRADER wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 11:20 pm
Ajiboyf wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:59 pm

I think we have a few RSI/BB indicators already the real requirements would be the composition of those indicators as per 33 prices and various averages measurement. it needs to have all the bells and whistles
Is there an on-chart version of the RSi/BB indicator?
TEAMTRADER
"RSI bands"
Hi TeamTrader
Here is a sort of dual BB on RSI at chart ver
Adjust as per your strategy and requirments - but i think when inner bb with both upper/lower line inside the outer bb,do not trade,when inner bb move out of outer band or one or both line rides on outer bands belonging line,let open the trade accordingly
EURUSDH1-rsi bands.png
EURUSDM15.png
RSI bands.ex4
(13.61 KiB) Downloaded 591 times
p2.png

Ajiboyf wrote:
MX01 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 1:11 am

Possible to link to it?

I was able to make the ptl indi work.

But do you or anyone know how to make it alert in a non repainting mode? Because as of now it alerts and if the move doesn't work out the signal disappears. So unfortunately it's deceiving when loading it on chart.

MX01 wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 11:50 pm
Ajiboyf wrote:

I was able to make the ptl indi work.

But do you or anyone know how to make it alert in a non repainting mode? Because as of now it alerts and if the move doesn't work out the signal disappears. So unfortunately it's deceiving when loading it on chart.
Hi MX01
You needs to invest some more time on learning things how work,that indi have no repainting kind issue at all,simply apply alerts on close of bar (alerts on current - to false)
do not mislead your self and others too

1. Similar Topics

1. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3325 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    2. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 459 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 3923 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”