Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote: Saad,you mixed up many plus/minus things in two lines,if you explain step by step what is more immediate,may be some expert will manage time to help.
1.Add opions to resize this indicator
2.Add alert option if currency strength point of any currency is above/below x number.
3.Add suffix pair system to work pair named like Eurusdb
4.Remove option of ibfx mini(as I don't know what it is and it' marked false all time)
As far I use it work's well in trading?

Saad wrote: 1.Add opions to resize this indicator 2.Add alert option if currency strength point of any currency is above/below x number. 3.Add suffix pair system to work pair named like Eurusdb 4.Remove option of ibfx mini(as I don't know what it is and it' marked false all time) As far I use it work's well in trading?
Sorry. Nothing has changed as far as decompiled code is concerned. Unless you can post the original source, decompiled code will not be altered.
All the best

Saad
The problem with such indicators,ex4 files can not be checked/altered and decompiled code is never welcomed as it was theft,other than this the decompiled code did not show original figures and math,so all goes to guessing around.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Saad wrote:I am attaching ex4 file.In mq4 file it shows
#property copyright "x Meter System™ ©GPL"
#property link      "forex-tsd dot com"

It's from fxtsd.
Would you mind sharing the exact TSD link (so the original TSD link) where you downloaded that indicator from? If it is from some other site, please do not bother to post any link

would be great.   As we know, the original FFT recalculates strongly, or even extremely
(especially at the boundaries, and the right boundary is particularly interesting to us ),
so it's rather useless for trading, but something like FFT end-pointed could be a very
interesting tool (if possible).

BTW, the indicator using FFT can be downloaded here, nice to see:
Attachments