Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dimitri wrote:Dear Mladen,
Thank you for your reply and explanation ... can you specify if the Trailing Stop EA should be placed on the same chart with our Trading EA or should be placed elsewhere ????
Waiting for your kind specification .... thank you
Best Regards
Dimitri
I think 2 EAs can not be attached on same one chart,you must attach it on some other chart and off magic number from the trading EA when applying magic number within trailing EA for to avoid conflicting.
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

yuhu wrote:Dear MrTools, quick observation = i was comparing non lag ma with Ehler 2 pole, and it seems that Ehler seem to have less overshoot, any chance to have Ehler in a similar format as nlm?

many thanks in advance = attached is the Ehler that i have
Non lag ma and Ehler are two different animals,one solution,increase periods for non lag ma and bring it equal to ehler.
I don't know exact but i think as as you applying smoothness the results will be lagging,can you compare T3 and TMA with and then compare TEMA,may be you understand what i means,but experts can better guide us
all two applied here in the picture with different parameters,ehler period 50 and non lag ma period 40 with filters

Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

yuhu wrote:Dear MrTools, quick observation = i was comparing non lag ma with Ehler 2 pole, and it seems that Ehler seem to have less overshoot, any chance to have Ehler in a similar format as nlm?

many thanks in advance = attached is the Ehler that i have

Yuhu, are you looking for the Histogram to be colored according to the slope of the Ehlers 2 pole?

ps) just reread your post will make it to the slope

Hello, is there some kind of template which I could use to make an indicator ? I mean where I do not have to start from scratch, I mean with drawing the arrows etc. I want to create a quite simple indicator, which is displaying arrows when all my conditions are met. 

(I am pretty new to the mql language which is why I still struggle with probably quite simple things)