Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Jagg wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 12:13 am

@mntiwana What indicator you use here on the right side of your charts?
The reason for asking and replying in open forum means,users can have different applicable opinions from many experts and some times so fast - then rest of users can have knowledge from - comparing to PM,you can have only one opinion and some times late and it help only to one person
and for any sort questioning is never harmful to forum as long as it belongs to trading and its concerning knowledge
now about the topic - you can have many choices from chart property,right click on chart,select property tab the last lowest one and change many features from - see the picture that belongs to your question
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jagg wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:02 am Hmm, on your charts from last page your screenshots have all a thicker line on parts of the right axis. So I thought that is a daily candle indicator or something like that?!
From chart property if you click reset,all those lines disappear

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

Jagg wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 1:37 am Ok, so this is a chart display bug on your mt4, isn't it? (never saw such a line on my mt4)
NO bug in my mt4 terminal
Seems you are not trying search find chart property options for to learn,if you want see your chart like mine,copy options from upper picture
and try playing option alike in lower picture -
at arrow 1 inside blue circle you see a little arrow pointing down,drag it right left with holding mouse left click
at arrow 2,any where inside this pan,hold mouse left click and drag up down for to decrease/increase chart/candles length vertically - this will increase/decrease scroll bar length too (the white one you was talking about)
at arrow 3 drag this scroll bar up/down to move your chart up/down
hope it help you
Attachments
These users thanked the author mntiwana for the post:
Jagg

Hi, is it possible to make an EA dashboard that will look like this:

Symbol H1 H4 Action
--------------------------------------------------
AUDUSD Up Up Buy
EURUSD Up Down -
GPBUSD Down Down Sell

The rules are very simple - we check if the EMA 50 is below SMA 20 - that is "Down". And if EMA 50 is above SMA 20 - that is "Up". If we have 2 "Up" on the H1 and H4 TF - Action is "Buy".

If there is something similar, or some kind of example, please let me know.

Thank you all.

mntiwana wrote: Wed Jan 10, 2018 3:31 am
NO bug in my mt4 terminal
Seems you are not trying search find chart property options for to learn,if you want see your chart like mine,copy options from upper picture
and try playing option alike in lower picture -
at arrow 1 inside blue circle you see a little arrow pointing down,drag it right left with holding mouse left click
at arrow 2,any where inside this pan,hold mouse left click and drag up down for to decrease/increase chart/candles length vertically - this will increase/decrease scroll bar length too (the white one you was talking about)
at arrow 3 drag this scroll bar up/down to move your chart up/down
hope it help you
OMG thanks for ponting that out... using mt4 since ~10 years or even longer but never ever used a fixed scale in my chart :wtf: :silent: