Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mntiwana wrote:Hi Dimitri
I guess you may try on Alligator
Dear Mntiwana,
Thank you for your following up .... Alligator is not satisfying the idea ... I have also written the mathematics - calculation to achieve the requested result ... Unfortunately i have no code writing  knowledge .... If there is any body that could help, it would be great ...
Anyway thank you for your willing ...

Best Regards
Dimitri

baraozemo wrote:Hi Dimitri,

Hilo is calculated using 2 move averages, is more advanced,  Alligator as mwntiana saids , another good option,
but if you want to put your trailing stop in a EMA , I think that this EA will help you.

Dear Baraozemo,
Realy THANK YOU for your reply and for the suggested solution ... I will try it ... i do not know if we trade with another Expert how to combine ... ?????
Thank you again, wish you all the Best.
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote:Dear Baraozemo,
Realy THANK YOU for your reply and for the suggested solution ... I will try it ... i do not know if we trade with another Expert how to combine ... ?????
Thank you again, wish you all the Best.
Dimitri
You can use the magic number that the expert you are suing and than this ea will manage trailing stops and the EA you are using will open orders

mntiwana wrote: not this
you misunderstood
you are not explaining well/exact
----------------------------------
?? ???
?? ?? ?????
?? ?? ?????????? ?????? / ?????
mntiwana,
Arina wants Stochastic, that has overbought zone near 0 and oversold - 100,
 Maybe such indicator I may call mirror stochastic || inverted || upside down )).