Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

MicroLite wrote: yes, exactly like that

it's csdash
take note that it will expire on 30 june 2017
you can search "csdash" on ffactory if you want to know about the continuity of this indicator
I guess it was by honestknave
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

sal wrote:Hi Mladen/tiwana/tools,

If  it good to use half trend mtf indicator 1min chart for short term trade.
i use HALF TREND 2 indicators 1min (indi 1) & 5min (Indi 2) time frame setting in 1 min chart. (see the attached snap). When i tested indi 2 got repaints.  Is it possible to correct this repaint.
It is good if you can manage it,and when you using 5min indi on M1 chart,it will be repaint as all mtf indicators do,till to complete their last belong bar (bar 5) some HT versions repaints too as already explained

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mntiwana wrote: I think,i am not able to understand you exact or you have not describe well exact,it seems no new thing there are hundreds indicators doing the same,even more than this,with EMA or Averages indicators you can have any price option,any bar,any period,slope coloring when price cross,alerts,arrows and a lot more
Dear Mntiwana,
The logic is to calculate in advance what would be the price that will satisfy (worst scenario) the crossing condition.
If a more detailed description is needed, i will do. Do not hesitate to ask me ....

Thank you as always for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri

Dimitri wrote: Dear Mntiwana,
The logic is to calculate in advance what would be the price that will satisfy (worst scenario) the crossing condition.
If a more detailed description is needed, i will do. Do not hesitate to ask me ....

Thank you as always for your cooperation.
Best Regards
Dimitri
As you showed in the picture of your first post,it is so simple,but some explanation will disclose it in a more right way.

sal wrote:Hi Mladen/tiwana/tools,

If  it good to use half trend mtf indicator 1min chart for short term trade.
i use HALF TREND 2 indicators 1min (indi 1) & 5min (Indi 2) time frame setting in 1 min chart. (see the attached snap). When i tested indi 2 got repaints.  Is it possible to correct this repaint.
Sal

You are using it in mtf mode. Please recheck how multi time frame indicator work

Dimitri wrote:Hi to everybody,
I have following idea - request, which can be useful to Exit a Trade or to be used as Trailing Stop ....
There must be an indicator, which will calculate "Eventual Close Price" that would have as a Result the "Moving Average Cross with Prices" ...
I am attaching a screen shot where is used an 34 EMA Moving Average. Suppose that "Bar#0" is not yet closed and "Bar#1" is the last closed Bar. The Requested indicator must calculate the eventual Close Price of "Bar#0" that would comport the cross of MA with prices ....

If anybody has any indicator doing this type of calculation is very very welcome .... Or if Mladen or MrTools could help on this ... Thank you, in any case for your attention.

Best Regards
Dimitri

Hi, 
mladen and mntiwana have posted some solutions for this in this old topic.

I think that you can use "hilo" for trailing,it has some extra options, but the trailing stops should be set to the high or the low of the bar you choose (the HighLowBar is the bar you wish to use for highs and lows)

baraozemo wrote:

Hi, 
mladen and mntiwana have posted some solutions for this in this old topic.

I think that you can use "hilo" for trailing,it has some extra options, but the trailing stops should be set to the high or the low of the bar you choose (the HighLowBar is the bar you wish to use for highs and lows)

Dear Barazoemo,
Thank you for your attention and reply. My idea-request is not to find other types of trailing stops or methods for closing a position ....
My approach is enough simple ... Let's assume that we are in a trade with a long position and we need to find where to close our position or how to protect our profits ...
Using a Moving Average as a tool for this purpose, we can observe the visual example with the attached picture. Suppose we are in Bar#0 which is not yet closed .... Bar#1 is closed, so it can be taken in consideration with our calculations ... we know that the Simple Moving Average is calculated by adding the prices of "n" periods and then divide the sum with "n" ... In order to make it simple we suppose that our Ma is a Simple one with 34 periods and as price we use the Close price. Calculating the 34 periods of a simple moving average of closing prices, we add last 34 closing prices and we divide by 34 ... If we could know earlier every new coming Close Price we would be only profitable ... With this thinking we can make our calculation supposing that as result the MA will cross the prices ... So calculating the MA we have an unknown factor which is the "coming Closing Price", but as a result must give the same value ... that means "34 Simple MA value = Close Price" ... This way we can calculate our risk during our trade ...
For any additional info, please do not hesitate to ask ....

Best Regards
Dimitri
Attachments