Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

friend4you wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 6:55 am

delete some empty lines and compile again in metaeditor as described in mt4 1090 bug thread.
I have done as described by Mladen in that thread ("To fix : edit the code - change anything (random change will do) - compile the code - undo the change you did (reverting to the original code) - compile again"). I tried this several times but still the indicator window is empty. I would appreciate further suggestions, thank you very much

(edited re-submission)
RE: Moving average cross indicator arrow alerts.

Please see image below for a visual of what I am hoping to accomplish. The indicator "2MA CrossoverWithPrice.mq4" shown below is the indicator in question. Is it possible to code the indicator so that it only shows the most recent arrow? In other words; as each new arrow is formed, the previous arrow disappears. There will therefore only be one arrow on the whole chart.
The SAR indicator below accomplishes a similar thing as an example. You'll see that the SAR indicator only shows the current dot when the indicator is attached to a chart.
I hope my request makes sense. Is it even possible to do? All help would be greatly appreciated.
Cluttered charts are visual diarrhea. Whats on your charts?

sergtradingfx wrote: Mon Nov 06, 2017 8:55 am

I have done as described by Mladen in that thread ("To fix : edit the code - change anything (random change will do) - compile the code - undo the change you did (reverting to the original code) - compile again"). I tried this several times but still the indicator window is empty. I would appreciate further suggestions, thank you very much
Make sure you have allowl dll imports checked on your platform and you need the dynamic zone dll file in your mq4/libraries folder