Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:00 am Here is the final release from my end for this tool.
...with added WRB - Hidden Gap

custom_candles_-_any_time_frame.ex4
Great work. I like your MTF candles indicator
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ffsss wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:31 am Indicator doesnt show on chart to me.
Wait for Mr. Tools to fix the code
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
ffsss
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

nathanvbasko wrote: Mon Jun 05, 2023 4:00 am Here is the final release from my end for this tool.
...with added WRB - Hidden Gap
Now.... with Midday New York

These users thanked the author nathanvbasko for the post (total 2):
josi, Jedidiah
Since Frank Sinatra sings in his own way, my charts sing... ♪  I did it, My... Way...  ♬ ; )─

Hello, Mrtools, and other coders in the house, please can you do me a favour and convert this indicxator to MQ4, and if possible include buy sell sigals alert and message. Thanks for your precious time.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore