Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 4:41 am Have this one.
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
Chickenspicy
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 3:58 am Hi Mr Tools and coders respectively,

I would like to know if an option can be added to this indicator where price crossing up or down can be selected via true/false. So in essence, I can have two indicators for a channel (one set to Hi and Low) and only want alerts every time price crosses up on one and an alert every time price cross down, on the other.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!!!!!!

PS

I copied the indicator and deleted the up code for one and down code for the other. However, I did something wrong on the down one because the histogram is not displaying correctly. But they seem to work...

whiplashtm wrote: Tue Apr 04, 2023 8:34 am Also, I were hoping if this indicator could be fixed. The color change options doesn't work at all. And if possible and/or time please add a presmoothing option for the indicator with all the averages (for both Smooth and Pre-Smooth).

Boundless merits
whiplashtm

Dont know what is problem, but on my side color option is OK.....as you see in picture.
Yes, it is possible add averages pack....
Attachments