Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:43 pm Hello, when I look at my post, I dont know, why I named it st of rsi (It wasn't intentional, I just misnamed it)....Original name is RSI of super trend.
Is based on rsi and "use super trend like price on it". Sorry for this misleading name...Button is possible to add.

Respected kvak Sir,

Thanks for the Reply. Ok. Got your Point.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Generosity.
Thanks for all the buttons, mods, experiments, shares.
Thanks.

kvak wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 8:47 am Hello, this indicator have MTF....
Hahaha, sorry. . My bad. I didn't look carefully. thanks kavk
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post:
kvak
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

ionone wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:43 pm it's because the arrows repaint. didn't verify but I bet it is the issue

you can try this : viewtopic.php?f=579496
Hello!
Merci for the feedback, unfortunately the link: viewtopic.php?f=579496 does not exist, does not open.

I need the same indicator, which gives the complete signals when crossing two EMAs (FAST MA & SLOW MA ), or LWMAS or other MAS. For example - indicator MarCo-Color-Crossover but again with signaling. And even better with the support of RSI, or other instrument...

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 7:02 pm not sure if this is something like
Hello!
Thanks for the feedback, yes the link: viewtopic.php?f=579496 doesn't exist, won't open.

I need the same indicator, which gives the complete signals when crossing two EMAs (FAST MA & SLOW MA), or LWMAS or other MAS. For example - indicator MarCo-Color-Crossover but again with signaling. And even better with the support of RSI, or other instrument...

Georg K. wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:37 am Hello!
Merci for the feedback, unfortunately the link: viewtopic.php?f=579496 does not exist, does not open.

I need the same indicator, which gives the complete signals when crossing two EMAs (FAST MA & SLOW MA ), or LWMAS or other MAS. For example - indicator MarCo-Color-Crossover but again with signaling. And even better with the support of RSI, or other instrument...
click the small arrow, idk about the other persons post
Attachments
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Georg K.
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Chickenspicy wrote: Thu Mar 30, 2023 2:43 am click the small arrow, idk about the other persons post

This is clear about the arrow .. but this is not what I'm looking for, thanks ... what I need is what I wrote above

I wrote about this Link below that it does not open
ionone wrote: ↑
Wed Mar 29, 2023 9:43 am
it's because the arrows repaint. didn't verify but I bet it is the issue

you can try this : viewtopic.php?f=579496