Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Dear programmers!
Is it possible to fix the following error in the indicator? Every time you switch, for example to another currency pair or to another time frame, there is always a sound alert. Would it be possible that the sound alert is completely normal and only switches on with a real incoming buy/sell signal.
Please add AlertPush for Mobile!

Thank you already! :Hot: :star:

Chickenspicy wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 2:20 am i know this repaints but its the same as drawing channels and we wouldnt throw that away either
i am hoping to request a dashboard for this indicator because using it on the daily and four hour takes alot of waiting & searching to find a current touch from the channel
super thank you if it can be done!

i ididnt see one in the dashboard type indicators thread also
the logic is that whenever the market is in a trend there will also be a channel which represents a pullback or correction ,

if we draw channels the lines will never be straight so these other channels can help identify where price would have touched a normal channel or support and resistance

The daily and 4hr channels take alot of waiting for price to touch these channel points and a dashboard would help find them much easier

On these timeframes price is more static and alot more reliable for entry points
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

Respected Sir,

If possible & if you find this useful for all : Request you to kindly make : on chart version of : supertrend of rsi : indicator.

If possible : Please Add Button : addition of button will be an added advantage.

Reason for request for On chart version :
All previous various supertrend version have been on chart and this helps to provide better idea of Indicator Reaction on Price chart.
Button on / off helps to keep chart clean.
On chart version will appear as : step Indicator.

This Indicator is good with default parameters in Trending mkts.

Thanks for your kindness, Time, generosity.
Thanks.

PS : Since I am not good at English, So I cannot explain properly in Reason for Request.
EDIT: changed name to the original

ionone wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:43 pm it's because the arrows repaint. didn't verify but I bet it is the issue

you can try this : viewtopic.php?f=579496
Intrest 1 wrote: Tue Jan 09, 2018 3:05 am It is very simple. Add the indicator MA and 89 traffic signals after crossing the MA in the trend direction

not sure if this is something like
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
Georg K.
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

thomdel wrote: Wed Mar 29, 2023 6:31 pm Respected Sir,

If possible & if you find this useful for all : Request you to kindly make : on chart version of : supertrend of rsi : indicator.

If possible : Please Add Button : addition of button will be an added advantage.

Reason for request for On chart version :
All previous various supertrend version have been on chart and this helps to provide better idea of Indicator Reaction on Price chart.
Button on / off helps to keep chart clean.
On chart version will appear as : step Indicator.

This Indicator is good with default parameters in Trending mkts.

Thanks for your kindness, Time, generosity.
Thanks.

PS : Since I am not good at English, So I cannot explain properly in Reason for Request.
Hello, when I look at my post, I dont know, why I named it st of rsi (It wasn't intentional, I just misnamed it)....Original name is RSI of super trend.
Is based on rsi and "use super trend like price on it". Sorry for this misleading name...Button is possible to add.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
thomdel, saishala