Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools and coders respectively,

I have a simple question, do these indicators repaint? I'm trying to build a trading strategy and I can't tell if these repaint or not. And since my core strategy is based on these indicators, I want to make sure.

Thanks for your time and consideration!

naluvs01 wrote: Thu Feb 09, 2023 6:02 pm Hi Mr. Tools and coders respectively,

I have a simple question, do these indicators repaint? I'm trying to build a trading strategy and I can't tell if these repaint or not. And since my core strategy is based on these indicators, I want to make sure.

Thanks for your time and consideration!
Simply try it on the M1 time frame and you'll see. :D
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 12:15 am Simply try it on the M1 time frame and you'll see. :D
I did and saw a small shift in the previous wave lengths. However, when I took an earlier screenshot of the chart and compared it to current chart, it was a small difference. But for the most part, the wavelength seemed to be the same. I can't read code and I thought one of the code experts here could take a look and let me know.

Thanks!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe

naluvs01 wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 3:35 am I did and saw a small shift in the previous wave lengths. However, when I took an earlier screenshot of the chart and compared it to current chart, it was a small difference. But for the most part, the wavelength seemed to be the same. I can't read code and I thought one of the code experts here could take a look and let me know.

Thanks!
It looks like repainting if all necessary data is not available in the terminal.Please read the detailed explanation on the second page of "28pairs currency strength trading system" in forexfactory.
Please add an "h" to the beginning of the following text, as we cannot provide a direct link to the site.

It is different from your indicator, but the principle is the same.

Please excuse my poor English :sweat:
These users thanked the author Mrs.Watanabe for the post:
naluvs01
At the back of a road in common use is another road in the mountain of flowers; you may take either way but be in time still in bloom.(Rikyu SEN)
人の行く裏に道あり花の山
いずれを行くも散らぬ間に行け (利休百首外から)

Mrs.Watanabe wrote: Fri Feb 10, 2023 4:38 am It looks like repainting if all necessary data is not available in the terminal.Please read the detailed explanation on the second page of "28pairs currency strength trading system" in forexfactory.
Please add an "h" to the beginning of the following text, as we cannot provide a direct link to the site.

It is different from your indicator, but the principle is the same.

Please excuse my poor English :sweat:
Thanks for the information. So in essence, if all the data is updated by creating profiles of all pairs with different TFs, the indicators should not repaint?

And your English is fine...
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
Mrs.Watanabe