Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

sal wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:22 pm This is the structure model!

Haos is Wpr which is stochastic without smoothing if you’d like to check that out or chaos visual averages
I think it has divergences on it

mrtools wrote: Wed Feb 01, 2023 2:49 am Haos Visual re-make project for 2023

For divergence?

Found an error in how i determined the trend for the text, if memory serves me correctly originally was if the slower wpr <> 0 so changed this version to reflect that.

ps) forgot to mention that it now has close to 70 averages with a choice to double smooth both the fast and slow wpr smoothing, so it will probably require a lot of testing to get your best settings.

For a comparison (so far) between the Chaos from 2017 vs the Haos 2023 project, please see: Chaos vs Haos Comparison template MT4.
These users thanked the author Chickenspicy for the post:
sal
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

I hope this is not a decompiled file but the 'draw divergence lines' box does not work. Although it 'recalculates' on refreshing it is still a VERY valuable indicator but if someone can figure out why the divergence does not work it would be even more valuable.
There are 'error' messages when the code is compiled but I do not know what these mean and do not seem to have anything to do with divergence.
The illustration attached is of the US30 and the yellow 'S&R levels' are specific to the 1m version and are of no use to any other chart. These levels need to be assessed for each chart.
Thanks if the MQ4 file can be corrected to show the divergence lines.
TEAMTRADER

juanlu999 wrote: ↑
Wed Feb 01, 2023 1:58 pm
Does anyone have an idea if an indicator like the one I attached is possible and does not repaint. Or at least only repaint 2 or 3 candles, but not move the whole line from too far back. Tks
mrtools wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 4:23 am Hard to tell what indicator that is since it's decompiled.
I have discovered that it is a normal TMA, but the question remains the same, what would be the most similar indicator to a TMA and that in case of repainting it would only do so in the last 2 or 3 candles?

Sepo wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 4:08 am Does any one by chance have a ''change of character'' otherwise none as CHOOC, smart money indicator? Could be very useful to have it done automatically lol
Choch is sometimes false signal /
A lower high or higher low on a smaller timeframe after an imbalance is better
Unfortunately this bagang pivot imbalances is only tradingview but source code is available
Attachments
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

True Chooch can provide false signals bvut I've observed that with use with other MT4 indicators, it can be powerful
chickensword wrote: Fri Feb 03, 2023 5:22 am Choch is sometimes false signal /
A lower high or higher low on a smaller timeframe after an imbalance is better
Unfortunately this bagang pivot imbalances is only tradingview but source code is available
These users thanked the author Sepo for the post:
Chickenspicy
Trust the process:)