Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:04 pm Try looking for asctrend, I think those arrows will work beautifully with your strategy
let me try .. thanks for your suggestion..
i am looking stoch divergence where only calculate at ob/os level as my strategy shown..
do you have any like this !!! please share
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

sal wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:42 pm let me try .. thanks for your suggestion..
i am looking stoch divergence where only calculate at ob/os level as my strategy shown..
I have never seen one unfortunately

Theoretically it could be possible although I’ve actually talked someone out of it now that I realize i was wrong

If the Stochastic was in candle form and had fractals attached with levels filtered it could and I think it may work because the candles on the indicator might be faster than the ones on chart
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

sal wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:42 pm let me try .. thanks for your suggestion..
I have never seen one unfortunately

Theoretically it could be possible although I’ve actually talked someone out of it now that I realize i was wrong

If the Stochastic was in candle form and had fractals attached with levels filtered it could and I think it may work because the candles on the indicator might be faster than the ones on chart
0 + 0 = 0
Infinite / Infinite = 1
1 way to Heaven & it matters

chickensword wrote: Thu Feb 02, 2023 3:45 pm I have never seen one unfortunately

okay.
my idea is divergence for stoch is a TRIANGLE shape pattern ( ie. divergence start up down and enter up ) as snap
Attachments
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
Chickenspicy
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi