Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Lightningstorm7 wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 10:13 am Hi, what makes this indicator repaint?
RplusT wrote:

The arrows just show highs and lows, meaning they got to move with the price action till such high or low is established. No point of having non repaint ones. Any Semafor does the same. Got to pay attention to the levels rather then arrows. Those are not signals either. You can overlay a higher TF with a current TF which should give you a sufficient view of S/R levels. Just my 3 Cents.
It's not like Semafor. Arrow only appear when price touches supply or demand after > 3 point (maybe).
If anyone can make this arrow don't disappear when it's RETOUCH supply or demand zone, maybe it's paint on sub window will great for backtest.

See that
Attachments

Resilient2win wrote: Sat Dec 17, 2022 5:50 pm Great Coders,

Dear MrTools, Kvak ..............., in the house, can you please add on/off button to the attached indicator below.
Million thanks & my best wishes of the season.
Hello, try this version....
For (C) LEVELS.mq4 have no idea how to add button...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
Resilient2win

bonbon123 wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 1:59 am It's not like Semafor. Arrow only appear when price touches supply or demand after > 3 point (maybe).
If anyone can make this arrow don't disappear when it's RETOUCH supply or demand zone, maybe it's paint on sub window will great for backtest.

See that
Yes, but those are still highs and lows. The price may reverse at an S/D level or it may not If not, the arrows will move higher or lower. My point is, as you can see there is an S/D level, why would you need an arrow to tell you? I know, people love arrows. It's a psychological issue.

Sepo wrote: Sun Dec 18, 2022 7:05 pm Does anyone have a good exit indicator?
honje19960321 wrote: Sat Oct 22, 2022 12:27 am Please take a look at the advanced AllAbsoluteStrength_v2 indicator which uses AllAverage_v3.1.
This indicator can be considered as an alternative to the well known RSI, Stochastic and DMI, as far as their methods of calculation based on Buyers and Sellers strengths. Despite of the enumerated indicators, the calculation is performed in points, not in a percentage. It gives a possibility to appreciate finer-grained market strengths and avoid such sufficient disadvantages as "stuck" in the strong trend for Stochastic.

In the given version of the indicator there is a possibility to build levels of Strength (Strength Level) and Weakness (Weakness Level) using three ways:

OverBought/OverSold levels (OverBought/OverSold),as in the RSI and Stochastic, regulated by StrengthLevel and WeaknessLevel parameters (for example, 80 and 20).
The channel of the standard deviations regulated by LookBackPeriod parameters and coefficients for the upper (UpperMultiplier) and lower (LowerMultiplier) bound of the channel.
High/Low Channel drawn on the principle of the price channel is regulated by the LookBackPeriod, StrengthLevel and WeaknessLevel parameters.

This is the best trend entry and exit indicator I have ever seen
These users thanked the author Jedidiah for the post (total 2):
Sepo, RodrigoRT7
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.