Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

The attached Daily H-L histogram indicator shows how many times the high or low of the day occurred in each hourly timeslot. Sadly, it only works for currencies.
Does anybody know of a similar indicator that works for all symbols? Or could our esteemed coders make the attached work for all symbols?

EDIT 23/08/2022: The mq4 will not compile - see attached ex4.

chickensword wrote: Tue Aug 23, 2022 10:31 am Dear Mr tools
would there be any way for an indicator to grab current interest and gdp rates for pairs and display them together on the chart through dll?
or to grab all of these from this website main indicators would be extremely helpful in determining biases
Sounds like a great idea but unfortunately out of my skill level.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
Chickenspicy

Good day,

I would like yo know if it's possible to combine two indicators or can someone give me some advice please. I'm using xard latest system and it has a auto refresh function for every second and millisecond. But ut doesn't seem to work on my laptop because I have to go up one time frame and go back down for everything to update...

I've added a different spike/cycle indicator so that I can put in my own values but it shows me siganls, I go up one timeframe and back down then additional signals appear. So I would just like the indicator to update every second/ millisecond like on xard system. I'll add a few attachments because not entirely sure which is best or will work if possible.

Any advice and help would be much appreciated

Kind Regards