Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Button to :--- " SuperTrend nrp new format (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles) "
( This is your Indi and has all features/Options. Only Button is missing)

Reason for request :
There are other Various Supertrend Indis with button but they miss your options.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support, Generosity.
Thanks Again & Again.

Hello, i want to request an indicator from my idea.
I need Bollingger band indicator with SMA 20 and standart deviation 3.0
(In this thread I found indicator called Bollitoucher, but the BB line is not smoth like this) Buy condition: when candle close price is below BB line
Sell condition: when candle close price is above BB line

This strategy is very useful for binary. So please can you make this in to an indicator? Thankyou very much

indrayugi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:16 am Hello, i want to request an indicator from my idea.
I need Bollingger band indicator with SMA 20 and standart deviation 3.0
(In this thread I found indicator called Bollitoucher, but the BB line is not smoth like this)

Buy condition: when candle close price is below BB line
Sell condition: when candle close price is above BB line

This strategy is very useful for binary. So please can you make this in to an indicator? Thankyou very much
hi friend, there are actually too many Bollinger Bands touch alert indicators of this type out there 👇

Jimmy wrote: Wed Mar 07, 2018 4:12 pm Many of us are familiar with the old school Bollitoucher indicator which has been around for years. Although a great tool, it was lacking a few essentials, so after asking Mladen to improve it he kindly upgraded it for us by adding:

• Multi-timeframe mode
  • Interpolation
  • Alerts on certain amount of pips near the outer Bollinger Bands as an early warning
  • Alert on the dots only
  • Push notifications

This is a superb indicator to confirm if price has touched the outer bands (or to warn you if price is approaching a certain amount of pips near the outer bands) as it displays a small square dot on top (or underneath) the candlestick when the bands are touched, breached, or as mentioned, if price has reached a certain amount of pips near the bands (customizable by the user).

Strategy uses: This upgraded version of Bollitoucher can be used to take counter-trend scalp trades or trend trades in the direction of the outer bands after a retrace.
Personally, I use it on Bollinger Bands setting of 20,3 and I wait for volatility and price to burst and touch the outer bands on the 15 minute chart then I counter-trend trade on that current candle. If you visually backtest this simple method you will see that when price hits the outer Bollinger Bands on a setting of 20,3 it is safe to say that 99% of the time price will bounce back! I have used this method for years to collect pips consistently especially in volatile pairs like GBPJPY.

Note: This indicator does not display the Bollinger Band median line so be sure to add a 20 period Simple Moving Average on "Close" to your chart if you need the median line.

BolliToucher2_pushnotifications 1.2.ex4
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

honje19960321 wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 12:18 am hi friend, there are actually too many Bollinger Bands touch alert indicators of this type out there
You just need to search for bollinger bands touch alert indicators. can find a lot of what you need
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

thomdel wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 11:19 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Add Button to : SuperTrend nrp new format (mtf + arrows + alerts + candles)
( This is your Indi and has all features/Options. Only Button is missing)

Reason for request :
There are other Various Supertrend Indis with button but they miss your options.

Thanks for your Time, Efforts, Support, Generosity.
Thanks Again & Again.
These users thanked the author Ganesh for the post:
thomdel

indrayugi wrote: Thu May 26, 2022 1:05 am do you see the difference? I use the same settings on bollitoucher, does bollitoucher also use SMA?

sorry
I can't help you.

Hi Mr Tools and everyone,

Does anybody have or know where to get the indices (DXY,BXY, SXY, etc...) on MT4 Chart? I use LiteForex charts, but when comparing them to Tradingview, there are very different. My strategy is to place Heikin Ashi candles on the indices and then look for trade entries. I've searched and mostly have seen line charts that are in a separate window below.

Any help would be greatly appreciated....thanks!
Attachments