Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

honje19960321 wrote: Wed May 25, 2022 9:30 am I found this indicator online. I want to upload it. But found that our old member amdudus once uploaded. This is a really cool indicator.
I seem to find that the indicator is repainted.
Can it be optimized to not redraw?
Infinite merit
Be patient therefore, brethren, until the coming of the Lord. Behold, the husbandman waiteth for the precious fruit of the earth: patiently bearing till he receive the early and latter rain.
Behold, we account them blessed who have endured. You have heard of the patience of Job, and you have seen the end of the Lord, that the Lord is merciful and compassionate.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

chickensword wrote: Tue May 24, 2022 9:26 am bout as close as ever will be possible
the semaphore true i believe is non repainting zig zag
weis waves statistics volume connects zig zags by volume
not all weis waves do that and repaint then there are also some weis waves that measures the legs of the zig zag
in theory people are just trying to see if buyers are selling or winning by the size of the waves they cant really do much esle except possible catch price way out of bounds

you can try using 88filter or vertex to try and find exhaustion but they repaint also they have to
Very interesting, thanks!
The semaphore true is especially cool and doesn't appear to repaint after running it through the strategy tester