Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Snowski wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 5:00 am Dear mladen,

I realise repainting may happen due to recalculation or readjusting the highs-lows of the overlay. That's fine. No problem with that.
So if you have a code example of an overlay which allows division or multiplication, please post...that would be really appreciated. :)

Cheers,

Snow :)
Snow

Now you got me :)
Can you please elaborate a bit more the division and multiplication part?

shreck wrote: Tue Jun 20, 2017 7:41 am Hello Developer,Mr Mladen, Mr Tools,
Please if it is possible can the features in the picture below be added to wave trend,if any of those features marked in blue can be added, we would love to see how it turns out.
Hello Mr mladen please consider if this is possible
Don't confuse My Confidence For Pride, And My Joy In What I Do For Arrogance

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 12:01 am Not sure what you mean by sub window graph?
OK, its fine..
could you possible to add 2 addtional input parameters and aert , painted arrows/ stars with diffenerent colour options for each band
Aslo pls. share TM indicator toplic , i treid but i failed to get the page. :)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 10:39 pm The Triangular centered average thread you can find here: https://www.forex-station.com/viewtopic ... 1294904968. Starting at the second post.
Thanks for share the link, could you please consider my request.
the idea is to add more bands with same period and price with differnet band width to paint star or arrow , and its should not repaint or jump from the 1st painted pistion eventhough the price bar move up or down than the painted bar.
for example.. if 1st band get arrow and the bar price again change ignore. 2nd indicator can take the next level . and the same for 3rd indicator. i hope it is clear..

sal wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:22 pm Thanks for share the link, could you please consider my request.
the idea is to add more bands with same period and price with differnet band width to paint star or arrow , and its should not repaint or jump from the 1st painted pistion eventhough the price bar move up or down than the painted bar.
for example.. if 1st band get arrow and the bar price again change ignore. 2nd indicator can take the next level . and the same for 3rd indicator. i hope it is clear..
You can always use multiple instances of the same indicator that will have only the bands settings set different;y

sal wrote: Sun Jun 25, 2017 11:22 pm Thanks for share the link, could you please consider my request.
Added the ability to change the arrow size and style, alerts would not be accurate due to the recalculation nature of the tma centered.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 26, 2017 12:18 am Added the ability to change the arrow size and style, alerts would not be accurate due to the recalculation nature of the tma centered.
Thanks for your kindess and great support. Alert is not important to me :) . if can add the arrow gap will be greatful..