Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello guys,

I have very difficult times to find a good period converter, they are all very cpu intensive.

The only one which works good is the default one provided with MT4, but it's a script, and each time you restart your MT4 you need to re-attach again the script to your chart.

If one of our beloved guru could transform the script into an indicator, so that he could stay on chart even if we restart the platform, that would be incredibly useful for everyone.

Thanks !

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:51 am Hello guys,

I have very difficult times to find a good period converter, they are all very cpu intensive.

The only one which works good is the default one provided with MT4, but it's a script, and each time you restart your MT4 you need to re-attach again the script to your chart.

If one of our beloved guru could transform the script into an indicator, so that he could stay on chart even if we restart the platform, that would be incredibly useful for everyone.

Thanks !PeriodConverter.mq4
There is a indicator version here think it had been updated by Mladen when mt4 was first updated.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
LittleCaro

Can someone help and code it that I can select the Text colour seperately from the lines?

Currently if I change the line colour the text colour changes to the same.

(I commented some things out in the code myself, if some things may seem confusing)
You cannot solve a problem from the same consciousness that created it. You must learn to see the world anew

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:51 am Hello guys,

Thanks !PeriodConverter.mq4
I use this over years.
These users thanked the author beppi for the post:
LittleCaro

LittleCaro wrote: Tue Feb 22, 2022 2:51 am If one of our beloved guru could transform the script into an indicator, so that he could stay on chart even if we restart the platform, that would be incredibly useful for everyone.
Write 'period converter as an indicator mq4' in Google search and download the first result
(it's not allowed to post the link here). It's simple and works very well.
These users thanked the author wojtek for the post:
LittleCaro