Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

stereotomy wrote: Mon Jan 31, 2022 9:14 pm These are the settings I used in D and H4 timeframes. They seem to work well.

okay , let me try.. if i use m1 chart , the movements are sharp not smooth. i feel like this!!
byw.. i try to check the code for this 3colour ma line and try this works in your system.. not sure. loaded in my account and locked.. so i dont know this is correct full version or not.!

Code: Select all

study(title="5 minute", shorttitle="5 minute", overlay=true)

lenadx = input(15, minval=2, title="5 minute")
lensig = input(15, title="5 minute", minval=2, maxval=51)
limadx = input(19, minval=2, title="5 minute")

up = change(high)
down = -change(low)
trur = rma(tr, lenadx)
plus = fixnan(101 * rma(up > down and up > 0 ? up : 0, lenadx) / trur)
minus = fixnan(101 * rma(down > up and down > 0 ? down : 0, lenadx) / trur)
sum = plus + minus 
adx = 101 * rma(abs(plus - minus) / (sum == 0 ? 1 : sum), lensig)

macol = adx > limadx and plus > minus ? lime : adx > limadx and plus < minus ? red :aqua

len = input(35, minval=2, title="5 minute")
src = input(close, title="5 minute")
out = wma(src, len)
plot(out, color=macol, title="5 minute", linewidth= 4)
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

Good morning @mrtools,

One of the members to my thread has found an excellent alternative to the CCI indicator I am currently using in my XU-Hybrid system. The one currently in the system is ONLY in .ex4 format so no modifications can be done :(

However, this new one is in .mq4 format so I would truly appreciate it if you could AHTF to it :) As well as any additional enhancements that you feel necessary :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 2:48 pm Good morning @mrtools,

One of the members to my thread has found an excellent alternative to the CCI indicator I am currently using in my XU-Hybrid system. The one currently in the system is ONLY in .ex4 format so no modifications can be done :(

However, this new one is in .mq4 format so I would truly appreciate it if you could AHTF to it :) As well as any additional enhancements that you feel necessary :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA

INDICATOR:
cci-template-mtf-indicator.mq4
That one is in pretty rough shape code wise, think it would be better to just make a new one with AHTF. What all exactly do you want done and will do my best to keep it so modifications can be done.

mrtools wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:35 pm That one is in pretty rough shape code wise, think it would be better to just make a new one with AHTF. What all exactly do you want done and will do my best to keep it so modifications can be done.
Hi @mrtools,

Yeah, I thought your expert eye would catch any issues on code quality :) What I would love to have done is of course the AHTF, additional PRICE options to select under the CCI PRICE menu selection, and for it to be able to display the histogram in various formats. Arrows and alerts of course as standard because the members would love to be able to get notifications. See pics. As you know I currently use FS member styan01's excellent sc MTF CCI indicator. Regrettably his does not have AHTF and the options listed above.

The rest I leave in your Master Coder magic hands :) :thumbup:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

BeatlemaniaSA wrote: Tue Feb 01, 2022 3:59 pm Hi @mrtools,

Yeah, I thought your expert eye would catch any issues on code quality :) What I would love to have done is of course the AHTF, additional PRICE options to select under the CCI PRICE menu selection, and for it to be able to display the histogram in various formats. Arrows and alerts of course as standard because the members would love to be able to get notifications. See pics. As you know I currently use FS member styan01's excellent sc MTF CCI indicator. Regrettably his does not have AHTF and the options listed above.

The rest I leave in your Master Coder magic hands :) :thumbup:

Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
Posted a version Here
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
pipsquirrel