IdeaRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

AteszBatesz wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 2:18 am Hello

I would like to put RSX-Bollinger MTF indicator at the M1 chart and get (M5-M15 vertical lines). Now if i am put both i can not see just one (m5) vertical lines.
Is that possible to display both timeframe lines at the same chart?

Thanks for the answer.
Hello there. If you have two of the same indicators on one chart, you need to change the Vertical Lines ID to be different from each other so they can differentiate and display both.

In one of the indicator's options, you should see a section which will say ID of some sort. Change the "UNIQUE ID" section to a different name on each additional indicator.
Important: The worst forex brokers of all time 👎

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kangaroo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 pm Price Momentum Oscillator (mtf + alerts + arrows).mq4

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to thank everybody for the wonderful job you are doing here. I don't really feel qualified to add any input to anything as I am just enjoying learning. I have attached an indicator called Price Momentum Oscillator and are wondering if it is possible to make the lines display upside down in the indicator window so you can put it on a chart twice (one the normal way and one upside down) and see where the two lines cross (I only use one of the indicator lines). I have used this Price Momentum Oscillator in a similar way overlying it on the FXSSI Ratios sentiment indicator (a payed subscription) with surprisingly good results on a 4hr chart and would like to see how it performs just by crossing it with itself.

Sorry I messes up my previous post as I am new to this and added the wrong indicator. Thanks in advance
Sounds like a good idea but not sure if it is possible with that indicator.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
GoldenBrett90, Kangaroo

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Make a Histo Up Down Version if possible 4 colours for Volatility quality Stridsman averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) like Macd Histo or Awesome Histo from any of the attached Indis.

Example pic : Attachment : Histo up down ***

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Efforts, Shares.
Thanks.

thomdel wrote: Wed Jan 26, 2022 8:54 pm @ mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request you to Please Make a Histo Up Down Version if possible 4 colours for Volatility quality Stridsman averages (mtf + alerts + arrows) like Macd Histo or Awesome Histo from any of the attached Indis.

Example pic : Attachment : Histo up down ***

Thanks for your Time, Generosity, Efforts, Shares.
Thanks.
Far as I'm aware not able to make a histogram like that with VQ Stridsman. There is this type here VQ
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
thomdel

Kangaroo wrote: Tue Jan 25, 2022 6:11 pm Price Momentum Oscillator (mtf + alerts + arrows).mq4

Hi everyone,

I am new to the forum and would like to thank everybody for the wonderful job you are doing here. I don't really feel qualified to add any input to anything as I am just enjoying learning. I have attached an indicator called Price Momentum Oscillator and are wondering if it is possible to make the lines display upside down in the indicator window so you can put it on a chart twice (one the normal way and one upside down) and see where the two lines cross (I only use one of the indicator lines). I have used this Price Momentum Oscillator in a similar way overlying it on the FXSSI Ratios sentiment indicator (a payed subscription) with surprisingly good results on a 4hr chart and would like to see how it performs just by crossing it with itself.

Sorry I messes up my previous post as I am new to this and added the wrong indicator. Thanks in advance
Hi, I don't know if I have understood correctly and combined, and if it can serve your purpose. Thanks. Best regards.
These users thanked the author pacois for the post:
Kangaroo