CodeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

This isn't much of an "indicator request", it's a request for a slight indicator update.
Can someone please add some more modern moving-averages to this "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" candlestick indicator, like the OMA (One More Average) and NonLag MA, etc?
This is the most accurate filtered candlesticks indicator in existence, even better than any AllAverages Heiken Ashi creation.
With the addition of more modern MA's, "VoltyChannel_Stop_v6.7 600+" for sure takes the cake!

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi @mrtools and @kvak,

Master coders, could you possibly add alerts to the CCI indicators below?

1) CCI - Highlight (arrows) for when the CCI crosses the zero(0) line. In addition if MTF or AHTF could be included as well that would be awesome. However, it is NOT a major request. So at your leisure guys :)

2) CCI - Highlight Candles for when the candle changes colour ( A kvak button special would greatly appreciated as well :D)

Indicator:
Warmest regards,
BeatlemaniaSA
These users thanked the author BeatlemaniaSA for the post:
DaffyTaffy
BEATS V5 - "Enjoy The Quiet Between Trades”

Improve Your Trading Psychology - NO FEAR, NO DOUBT

Master mrtools,

Kindly , if it is possible, modify it for me to define the size of zone in terms
(a) Width in terms of number of bars
(b) width to open and close by Time HH:MM
(c) By both

What is the present logic of drawing horizontal lines? or the Height of the zones?
I I can't read the language of the inputs.
I want to retain the Moving Averages logic.

Attached is the mql of the zone indicator.

optionhk wrote: Thu Jan 20, 2022 8:29 pm Master mrtools,

Kindly , if it is possible, modify it for me to define the size of zone in terms
(a) Width in terms of number of bars
(b) width to open and close by Time HH:MM
(c) By both

What is the present logic of drawing horizontal lines? or the Height of the zones?
I I can't read the language of the inputs.
I want to retain the Moving Averages logic.

Attached is the mql of the zone indicator.
Have no idea, it's a decompiled indicator.

Hello fellows, I would like to get a ma cross indicator with this characteristics, if somebody know where I can get it, I'll appreciate the pointing... or if you can provide, better.

A Ema cross multipair, multiframe indicator, with alerts, with the option to choose the multiframe option, like the cross of a ma21 on 1 hour Tf and ma 40 on 4 h Tf...or
20 current TF and 200 1 H Tf, with alerts..

Thank You
These users thanked the author NewLight for the post:
RodrigoRT7

NewLight wrote: Fri Jan 21, 2022 3:05 am Hello fellows, I would like to get a ma cross indicator with this characteristics, if somebody know where I can get it, I'll appreciate the pointing... or if you can provide, better.

A Ema cross multipair, multiframe indicator, with alerts, with the option to choose the multiframe option, like the cross of a ma21 on 1 hour Tf and ma 40 on 4 h Tf...or
20 current TF and 200 1 H Tf, with alerts..

Thank You
i have nothing with this setup but i think i can give you an idea. include this indicator twice. put the first with the TF you want and the second with the TF too. Erase the remaining medium using "None" color should give the result you want.
These users thanked the author RodrigoRT7 for the post:
NewLight