Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Intrest 1 wrote: Sat Jun 17, 2017 9:22 pm Hello. To make the indicator has two-tone for the slope and changing its color on bends, please
From couple of years ago, mladen began the modification of the first Advanced forecater indicator, the first version is the renamed one given in your post BullsEye Forecaster v1 Alert MTF TT.mq4
There are some people in the this field all their talent is how to renamed the indicators,
we have 10 versions of this indicator were posted in the old STD forum, last one has the name:
Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4 modified by mrtools
I think some of old TSD's subscribers already have them,
Since mladen and mrtools just published 7 and 8 versions, I suppose I shall not post 9 and 10 versions.
Regards

talaate wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 5:39 am From couple of years ago, mladen began the modification of the first Advanced forecater indicator, the first version is the renamed one given in your post BullsEye Forecaster v1 Alert MTF TT.mq4
There are some people in the this field all their talent is how to renamed the indicators,
we have 10 versions of this indicator were posted in the old STD forum, last one has the name:
Advanced_forecater 2.10 mtf & alerts & envelopes & text.mq4 modified by mrtools
I think some of old TSD's subscribers already have them,
Since mladen and mrtools just published 7 and 8 versions, I suppose I shall not post 9 and 10 versions.
Regards
Don't worry about posting them Talaate, the one I posted was the latest version I had in my files, would help to refresh my memory on what all was done with them.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:01 am Don't worry about posting them Talaate, the one I posted was the latest version I had in my files, would help to refresh my memory on what all was done with them.
Dearest MRTOOLS
A little push to talaate words :)
On talaate request ,ver 2.08 was upgraded to 2.09 with addition lines
then ver 2.09 was upgraded to 2.10 with line styles drop down box too
Attachments
Indicator is just a tool.

Use it only if it can benefit you. Leave it if you don't know how to use it optimally.

mrtools wrote: Sun Jun 18, 2017 6:01 am Don't worry about posting them Talaate, the one I posted was the latest version I had in my files, would help to refresh my memory on what all was done with them.
Of course my friend, I do publish them but right now I am writing this post from my phone because I am ouside home, so when I come back home I 'll do that
Nice WE

Dear mrtools
These are the most recent modified versions:
some of them are no need to be published since it is already modified
Regards