Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 7:46 am Doing more research on it, looks like it was a mt5 indicator made to work on both mt5 and mt4, so far not sure how to fix the mtf.

Mr.Tools good day, HAPPY HOLIDAY and MERRY CHRISTMAS it's me again, I tried using the Macd you made but without MA filters my MT4 is like a Disco room 😆alerts keep poppin' always. Please I hope you make a Filter

@ mrtools

Respected Sir,

If you like the Idea then Please Add these options to : !!ravi fx fisher averages
1) Arrows on Zero Cross & Arrows on Level Cross ( arrow colour - code - size - gap )
2) Alerts on Zero Cross & Arrows on Level Cross

Thanks for your Generosity, Time, Efforts.
Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
A_5

simon_n3z wrote: Fri Dec 24, 2021 4:15 am Hello once more Mr.Tools!

First off happy holidays and wishing you and all members great things in 2022!!

Please, is it possible to have the decimal inputs for price and signal line, all the price options and divergences and alerts added?

It will be a fully featured secret weapon if you do it,

Many thanks in advance, and the warmest and kindest of seasons greetings.

-simon_n3z
Will work on it as I get time, will see what I can do.

Moving AveragesRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

this is, pretty much, what my very first custom indicator looked like(approx sixteen years ago)

it was entirely original code.

i am not entirely familiar what the rules are here, so i will walk softly.

i dont have any problem if somebody wants to reverse engineer it, that is entirely okay with me.
it is my copyright, lol, i hereby grant you permission to reverse engineer my code.
if you knew what the flaw was in this indicator, you would be banking like a big dog in no time.

I love my work.