Re: A simple Heiken Ashi code request

Jimmy wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 7:58 pm You've made absolutely no contribution or effort to be involved with our site for almost two years and now you're barking for requests and spamming inboxes? :lolno:

Sorry, that shitty attitude isn't welcomed around here. Account banned.
Sir I apologise I am student and working several jobs to make ends meet I have no coding knowledge, I'm just a normal Trader who needs help with indicators. I apologise for not contributing anything, but I hope that the indicator that I'm requesting helps someone who Also needs it. I hope you understand
These users thanked the author Neon07 for the post:
Jimmy

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Neon07 wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:18 pm Does it make an alert when histogram color changes? Please show pic. I've been searching for years and I can't find anything
no, the one I posted doesn't have alerts but is it basically what you were looking for ?, histogram colour change on slope change ?

If so then you could ask for alerts to be added but you might want to play safe first and read the forum rules and make some contributions to the forum before requesting work being done for free. :thumbup:

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Ogee wrote: Tue Nov 30, 2021 8:40 pm no, the one I posted doesn't have alerts but is it basically what you were looking for ?, histogram colour change on slope change ?

If so then you could ask for alerts to be added but you might want to play safe first and read the forum rules and make some contributions to the forum before requesting work being done for free. :thumbup:
I apologize for not having anything. Honestly I don't have anything to contribute I have no coding skills. But I have strategies to share when I finished my trading setup... About the Macd indicator, I want it like this pic sir, like when macd histogram color changes it gives alert, not just on Crossovers