Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Please Mrtools and other coders, has anybody looked into my request? viewtopic.php?p=1295451242#p1295451242 If you are in doubt of the compiled indicator, please search for FLEXI BOX @ FOREX FACTORY, page 1,read the introduction and you will see his statement concerning his compiling of the indicator. .........

" I developed the FlexBox indicator to take advantage of breakouts in a more flexible way without making the assumption that "boxes" form according to a predictable schedule.

The FlexBox indicator is posted below and can be used on any timeframe. First, a few thoughts on how to use it:

Entries - Enter a trade at the close of a bar outside the box. Wait for the current bar to close completely.

Stoploss - Place a stoploss at the opposite side of the box from the breakout (or add a few pips if the box has a small price range).

Exits - Exit when the entry rule is met for a trade in the opposite direction.

The indicator is already compiled so simply copy it to your experts/indicators folder and place on the chart from there. It's unfortunate to be compelled to post compiled code on this forum but there have been several instances of the intellectual property of members being sold on EBay and I don't want that to happen to me."

Those are his word. I would have posted the link ,but for the rules of the forum.............. SO THE INDICATORS ARE NOT STOLEN
Thanks for your time.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Modahen77 wrote: Mon Nov 22, 2021 1:22 pm Hello coders in the house, i got these indicators from FF, but none of it updates in real time. And the author or coder said he decompiled the original, in order to avoid the sale of his work. the indicator is meant for BREAK OUT strategy. Please can someone check the modified version, if it could be repaired to automatically update, or if anybody have similar indicator MTF ,kindly share. these are supposed to work on all time frames. Anticipating your reply as soon as possible, thanks for your precious time.I
I also discovered that it does not co habit with other indicators, it disappears from chart that has other indicators. But stable alone on plain chart.
NB Please if you can possibly add alert at candle close breakout ,i shall be very glad.

Sorry, close that i could find..
These users thanked the author Deez for the post:
Modahen77

Hello.

This post is about this version of the MACD indicator which I use to detect changes in the market's sentiment. I would like to know if is possible to add MTF to it, please, which would be very helpful.

Thank you to all the developers for taking the time in making this thread extremely helpful to the trading commnunity.

Best regards.

marcoaq91 wrote: Tue Nov 23, 2021 7:01 am Hello.

This post is about this version of the MACD indicator which I use to detect changes in the market's sentiment. I would like to know if is possible to add MTF to it, please, which would be very helpful.

Thank you to all the developers for taking the time in making this thread extremely helpful to the trading commnunity.

Best regards.
That looks like a decompiled version of this Macd indicators