Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Great coders, I kindly ask you to code an indicator that shows highs and lows in different time frames, with a support and resistance line, but those highs and lows that have been tested once should no longer show the support and resistance line. since they were already liquidated.
the attached image better explains what I want.
thanks for your great contribution.

menber100 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 7:54 am Great coders, I kindly ask you to code an indicator that shows highs and lows in different time frames, with a support and resistance line, but those highs and lows that have been tested once should no longer show the support and resistance line. since they were already liquidated.
the attached image better explains what I want.
thanks for your great contribution.
I don't know if there is an indicator like that but this seems to work similar but with fractals. They dissappear when price crosses them. So changing it to higher timeframe can show liquidity
LIFE IS WAR

KAESER444 wrote: Sat Oct 02, 2021 8:07 am I don't know if there is an indicator like that but this seems to work similar but with fractals. They dissappear when price crosses them. So changing it to higher timeframe can show liquidity
For which I go on to explain in more detail my indicator requirement.
1. The indicator must detect highs and lows on a weekly or daily basis, what I call sell zones and buy zones, and draw a support or resistance line or fractal line.
2. The sale and purchase areas that have already been tested or touched should be discarded from the graph and if possible show a line that connects them as seen in the graph.
3. The indicator must be MTF. For example, weekly levels or daily levels must be displayed in all time frames.

A thousand apologies for my English.
Attachments