Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

@mrtools

Respected Sir,

If you like this idea and if Time permits then Please:
1) Add Filter Options to : Hma averages (alerts + arrows + bars) - attached Pic *
( This Indi has all functions like various avgs, coloured bars. )

Edit :
2) This Indi also misses : Double smoothed average true false - present in Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines)
Please Add this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.

Beastie wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:59 pm Hi Black Art,

I don't know if this will be of any use to you, but it may help someone else if not. Whenever I'm building a new template I use the Open Position v3a indicator in an empty window at the top of my oscillator panels (along with a symbol changer), which means I can pull it up if I need to scope things out or switch charts, and then slide it back down and tuck it away again when it's not needed.
This 0_-_Open_Positions_v3a indicator is better placed in the lower part of the main chart. I look forward to finding out if any teacher is interested.

The &_MC_Trading_Info puts all the orders of the symbols in the main chart window. But this indicator is more than 10 years ago, there is no source code, and the display is also a bit problematic.

Hi,

I've had a PM request to add a zero line cross arrows, also fixed alerts.

p.s. please dont PM me with requests on modification of indicators, better to post in the forum so everyone can see and might help!
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post (total 10):
kvak, thomdel, 太虚一毫, RomanUkraine, josi, LJC, Jimmy, KAESER444, Sutatong, Jedidiah
Sincerely,
Sergei

vinel30 wrote: Sun Sep 05, 2021 7:53 am @Csj179t

Hello Sir,

Can you help fix this indicator so that it works on JPY pair too. It works on all pair except JPY so it is pretty weird.

Thank you for your kindness.
Hi vinel30,

You are new to forex-station.com.
Your first two post were requesting indicators modification, and its not welcomed out here, and you might be banned.

That third post, is about repairing an existing at forex-station indicator so I tried to fix it upon your message, and thank you for letting know the community about that issue!

It now should work fine.
These users thanked the author Csj179t for the post:
vinel30
Sincerely,
Sergei

thomdel wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:31 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

If you like this idea and if Time permits then Please:
1) Add Filter Options to : Hma averages (alerts + arrows + bars) - attached Pic *
( This Indi has all functions like various avgs, coloured bars. )

Edit :
2) This Indi also misses : Double smoothed average true false - present in Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines)
Please Add this.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Couldn't find the source in my files, will post a new version sometime tomorrow, with the double smooth and filters.

thomdel wrote: Sat Sep 04, 2021 6:58 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,

Please Note :
1) HMA Histo (mtf + alerts + lines) is showing inaccurate histo bars in 5 min timeframe in all symbols
when compared to Hma averages - histo (mtf + alerts + lines) even when same exact params are used. Attached pic *

If you think this need to be rectified then do the needful.

2) Also, this Indis misses : various averages & double smoothed average & filter options missing. Attached pic *

Kindly add if you can.

Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
Posted here Hull indicators . Will look more into the bar type histo problem tomorrow.