Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Kudzu Trader wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 3:14 pm I have developed a strategy that depends on the use of this on-chart stochastic and am having pretty good results with it. I'm finding often-successful trade entry points when price itself crosses the stochastic "signal" line. I will likely have even better results if this indicator offered MTF capability, which it currently does not. Does anyone have this very same indicator with MTF capability that they can share? I've searched this and other forums and cannot find an MTF version. If not, may I request of the talented coders to add MTF capability, and possibly also ahtf (automatic higher timeframe) capability? Would greatly appreciate it.

Posted here Dynamic zone indicators

ps) maybe share your strategy here in the forum.
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post (total 2):
Jimmy, Kudzu Trader

Hi Mr. Tools and Coders Respectively,

I would like to know can this indicator be fixed. I've been looking for a Relative Volume (RVOL) indicator and can't find one anywhere, except from one site. When you compile it, multiple errors occur. Also, you're suppose to change the asset class, but only the stock input setting seems to display properly.

Thanks for any help!!!!

Hellow Mrs Tools ,

The only way possible to get past data is by downloading it historical data centre. I am looking for a way to do it automatically.

I am using a cluster indicator based on multiple symbols. The biggest problem is unsincronized amount of past candles available. Therefore, the indicator can start evaluating from the moment when all pairs have enough equally enough of data, i.e. 2000 candles.

I have found a script, which predownloads a data and makes a check for available data.

For some reason it returns in average of 2048 bars per symbol's timeframe. Is there a way to unlock this terminal limit? Or is there a way to make it download at least 4000?

It works well, but it is not enough, 2000 candles for 15m chart is only 1 month, and for the higher timeframes the amount reduces. At least for me 4h is 1700 and 1d is only 600bars. Please help!

In settings bars per chart 65000 as defaul

mrtools wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 7:36 am I made one but it's not the same as Mladen's, his seems to wait for the upper/lower fractal to be verified, mine doesn't so not quite ready yet.
Thanks and waiting the new update.
BYW, i request t consider three Stoch oscillatior 5,3,3, high/low to consider for OB/OS zone for entries

Its good entry for the m1 chart and can reduce the dot arrows from screen :)
These users thanked the author sal for the post:
erynade
"There is NO GOD higher than TRUTH" - Mahatma Gandhi

RomanUkraine wrote: Wed Aug 11, 2021 5:00 am Доброго вечора. Ви в курсі що індикатор перемальовує. Пробував його використовувати - не виходить. А у Вас як успіхи?
Привет, Да средняя линия перерисовывает, я ей вообще не пользуюсь, использую индикатор как канал.