NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr. Tools,

First, thank you for everything you have done! My setup is working out nicely because of you. I have one request...you added alerts to this great indicator and it works flawless. I would like to know can divergence be added (with alerts). It seems to find divergences when other oscillators don't. I hope this can be done.

As always, thank you again for you time and consideration!!!!!
Zero-Lag smoothed cycle 02 (alerts).mq4
(12.6 KiB) Downloaded 107 times
Screen Shot 2021-07-26 at 4.19.19 AM.png

sal wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 2:49 am
dear coders
can you please make alert and signal when the GREEN BAR HISTORGRAM mismatch with the trend bar

example
trend bar GREEN and histo bar in RED after close tf and oppposite as well
If i'm understanding you right that would be alerts on slope, which it already has.

mrtools wrote:
Wed Jul 28, 2021 3:02 am
If i'm understanding you right that would be alerts on slope, which it already has.
its not slope direction , i check, some places match where as some other cases not.. green and red dots are slop that you can see in snap
kindly see snap as marked vertical lines whcih i wish to add a new concept
signals are to be surely the trend directions as per AWO above zero up & below zero level down
Screenshot_4.jpg
Screenshot_5.jpg

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 1253 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4697 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies
    3. 329 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”

Users viewing this forum: ahmednegm, Ahrefs [Bot], ApOp, CommonCrawl [Bot], Demos4x, donut4popo, humbatov, ritutibi, 太虚一毫 and 53 guests