Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I've been searching a while for Trend Line break indicators and haven't found any, except this one. It seems to work well, although there are some errors. Can you kindly add push notifications and an option to turn off message alerts? Or if a trend line break indicator exist, that the user can set, I'd appreciate your help in leading me to it!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, always!!!!!!!

P.S. And an option for closed candles only, if it's not in the code. I'm illiterate when it comes to reading................................MT4 code, that is!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
mr12323

naluvs01 wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 10:15 am Hi Mr Tools and Coders Respectively,

I've been searching a while for Trend Line break indicators and haven't found any, except this one. It seems to work well, although there are some errors. Can you kindly add push notifications and an option to turn off message alerts? Or if a trend line break indicator exist, that the user can set, I'd appreciate your help in leading me to it!

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration, always!!!!!!!

P.S. And an option for closed candles only, if it's not in the code. I'm illiterate when it comes to reading................................MT4 code, that is!
Until I figure out how to add the alerts you can maybe try the indicator here Various indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

kvak wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02 am Hello Mrtools.
Please I have a question. I trying made some DSL- discontinued signal line indicators. I understood the code in oscillators type, where is Zero but how it made in moving averages? I trying this check line code 147,148. It is that correct? Or there is other way? Please advise if it does not belong to matters that are not public .
sorry for English...via google translator :)
Have a nice day.
Indicator is ocn nma fast 2 from Mladen.
Hi.
If someone want to test it OCN NMA FAST 2 from Mladen.
Update it with new prices with dropdown box, DSL line and button.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 5):
thomdel, josi, dn101, Skyold, 太虚一毫