Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi,

I believe thats what you need. It is shifted but draws from first bar.

Sincerely,
Sergei
Scata wrote: Fri Jul 16, 2021 10:08 pm Hi,

I am looking for a 'Moving Average' indicator with the possibility of setting the deviation where an arrow appears every time the price exceeds it.

You can help me? thanks

I am attaching an image to clarify what I have in mind.

(I sincerely thank those who will be able to help me in the creation or to let me find an indicator that follows my simple idea.)
Sincerely,
Sergei

Hi Mr. Tools,

If possible, would you kindly add alerts and arrows to this great indicator! I would like alerts when the lines cross and when the lime green color appears in the bars and change back to grey. I guess it represents volume? Anyway, it's seems like a perfect fit for my system.

Thank you in advance for your knowledge and consideration!!!!!

P.S. Divergence would be a great addition, if not too much work. But the addition of alerts and arrows only would definitely awesome !!!!!!! Also, I couldn't find the mq4 file, but I believe you guys are the author of this file.

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

If possible, would you kindly add alerts and arrows to this great indicator! I would like alerts when the lines cross and when the lime green color appears in the bars and change back to grey. I guess it represents volume? Anyway, it's seems like a perfect fit for my system.

P.S. Divergence would be a great addition, if not too much work. But the addition of alerts and arrows only would definitely awesome !!!!!!! Also, I couldn't find the mq4 file, but I believe you guys are the author of this file.
Check here Trend indicators
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
naluvs01

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jul 17, 2021 2:12 pm Hi Mr. Tools,

The bars show trend slope change. So if the trend is gaining strength, green bars. If trend is losing strength gray. Its useful to know where in the trend you are and what risk management to use (full risk, half,etc whatever rules you've made for youself)

mrtools wrote: Mon Jul 19, 2021 4:52 am Check here Trend indicators
Hello Mrtools.
Please I have a question. I trying made some DSL- discontinued signal line indicators. I understood the code in oscillators type, where is Zero but how it made in moving averages? I trying this check line code 147,148. It is that correct? Or there is other way? Please advise if it does not belong to matters that are not public .
sorry for English...via google translator :)
Have a nice day.
Indicator is ocn nma fast 2 from Mladen.
These users thanked the author kvak for the post:
太虚一毫

kvak wrote: Tue Jul 20, 2021 8:02 am Hello Mrtools.
Please I have a question. I trying made some DSL- discontinued signal line indicators. I understood the code in oscillators type, where is Zero but how it made in moving averages? I trying this check line code 147,148. It is that correct? Or there is other way? Please advise if it does not belong to matters that are not public .
sorry for English...via google translator :)
Have a nice day.
Indicator is ocn nma fast 2 from Mladen.
Sorry not understanding what you're asking.