Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

errol wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 6:51 am Hi Mr Tools,
could you kindly modify the standard MT4 Andrews Pitchfork tool to have options for a schiff Pitchfork and Modified Schiff Pitchfork. If there is one you already work on please share it...Thank you in advance.
Don't have the code for the built in Andrews pitchfork and have no idea about the Schiff pitchfork.

mrtools wrote: Sat Jun 26, 2021 7:13 am Don't have that code anymore let me see what I can do.

Also the high and low lines do you want to do away with that?
The initial code was this one. Then you made a filled Vidya with colour change on the slope. My thinking was to have a deviation applied to the high/low lines if that was possible. Would that make sense?
It would be great to use the filled version and keep the automatic mtf too.

mrtools wrote: Mon Jun 07, 2021 5:00 am Working on it am stuck on the coloring part and trying to figure it out.
Hello mrtools,
While searching at FS, I found something that might be very useful. It's a STOCH indi. It's an idea from our member OGEE to set the SLOWING = 1. Thanks
Maybe it is easier to modify these indi or you have a different solution.

viewtopic.php?p=1295436383#p1295436383

We create order out of chaos - we trade that order, but sometimes that chaos is out of order, so we WAIT!!! for the order to return - and we trade again. XARD777