Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Black Art wrote: Sun Feb 28, 2021 11:02 pm Hello Everyone !

Love the Open Position v3a indicator (attached) for the simplicity.
However it takes too much space when opened in the separate window.
So I was wondering - Is there any chance to open it in the chart window - not in the separate window ?
If so, will it be possible to adjust it's location on the chart ?
Could someone help me with the code and make necessary adjustments ?

If it's too much hassle there is a different indicator that is also very useful called Basket_Stats (attached). Howerve two things are annoying - it doesn't show profit in points and for some reason it counts pending trades in stats. I would like to see only open trades. Could someone please add the points column and modify pending orders thing?

And the last request.

There is another great indicator called SL&TP Values (attached). However it does not calculate SL&TP correctly when the commission is involved. So again - can someone modify the code in the way that commission is added or subtracted from the lost/ profit ? Also it would be great to see a risk ratio on the TP line :)

I would be more than grateful for the solution and help!
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&p=1295 ... 1295429766

0_-_Open_Positions_v3a

I also want to put 0_-_Open_Positions_v3a in the main chart window. Have you solved it now?

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello all. it's been a very ;long time since ive looked at forex but im back. i went under the same name in the old tsd forums back in the days since 09 anyways enough of the re introduction, does anyone know the indicator in the bottom window, max trend?

dont know if its useful but seems very hard to get to as any place that supposedly post it has an ad popup i cannot stop
Attachments