NO LINKS, SOURCE CODE REQUESTS OR MODIFICATION OF DECOMPILED INDICATORS. To avoid post deletion please follow the rules.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

whiteadrian23 wrote:
Wed Jun 02, 2021 9:12 pm
Hi Mr Tools,

Would it be possible to add a trend filter for the arrows on this indi? For example if price is below the 50ema only show sell signal crossover arrows?

stochastic of rsi (mtf + alerts + arrows)

Thanks.
Can you post the indicator or link to the indicator please.

Deez wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 1:34 pm
Hi MrTools,

I think it's the same version as the previous one as it still produces one arrow instead of continuous arrows for every candle that closes outside the band
Are you sure this is what i get from the version i just posted. It's easy to mix them up because the one before didn't have a space between +alerts, the good one has that space.
AUDUSDM15.png
!!lukas arrows and curves mtf + alerts.mq4
(18.15 KiB) Downloaded 157 times

mrtools wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 2:17 pm
Are you sure this is what i get from the version i just posted. It's easy to mix them up because the one before didn't have a space between +alerts, the good one has that space.
Yeah..in your pic where i circled - there suppose to be an arrow for each of the candles that closes outside the band(not just the starting candle). Sorry if this is getting confusing
Capture.PNG

Deez wrote:
Thu Jun 03, 2021 3:27 pm
Yeah..in your pic where i circled - there suppose to be an arrow for each of the candles that closes outside the band(not just the starting candle). Sorry if this is getting confusing
Starting to think maybe the channel recalculates/repaints, just not sure yet.

1. Similar Topics

1. Support Resistance strategy & Ideas

4 Replies 597 Views

by sal, Sun Jul 18, 2021 10:29 pm in Trading Systems

4 Replies
    2. MT4 Expert advisors of the community, ideas

3 Replies 3366 Views

by VIDALOCA3, Thu Aug 20, 2020 2:51 am in New Members & Common Forex Q&A's

3 Replies
    3. Double Heading + Zigzag swing trading binary & forex ideas

8 Replies 4068 Views

by sal, Sun Dec 20, 2020 10:08 pm in Trading Systems

8 Replies

Return to “MT4 Indicators”