Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Mr Tools,

Hope you well ...
Someone here did asked you earlier to add alerts to this attached indicator also gave a very good recommendation .
I download it and checked for a little while and is giving great signals.Behave very well and nrp.
I`m a big fan of Xard`s system ,but i observed is working great with just Xard`s triangles))
I`ve looked into the code and looks like coder include alerts (line 80-90) but they not working. Please if you can do something about it .
These users thanked the author markw118 for the post:
optionhk

Re: Remove Error MA cross Histogram

mrtools wrote: Fri May 28, 2021 2:46 am Are you aware Tma centered recalculates?
Is there a way for MT4 to implement such a function: Automatically change TimeFrame with the market?

For example, IBS_RSI_CCI_v4.01 histo mtf.mq4 indicator (other indicators are similar):

After the London market opens:

extern int TimeFrame = 30; TimeFrame (automatically becomes: 30)

After the U.S. market closes:

extern int TimeFrame = 60; TimeFrame (automatically becomes: 60)

I am looking for the MT4 version of a paid indicator calling LMI (Logistic Map Index) in Tradingview. I have googled and unable to find any. If any of the members here have come across this indicator, please let me know. On the other hand, if this indicator is nowhere to be found, may I request the possibilty to develop one ? TQ!

@mrtools

Respected Sir,

Request for Indi : CCI_Woodies_Lnx_v6.01.mq4
Request you to Please Add : Arrows on Chart -- when yellow Histo appears above or below zero level. *

Please refer to snapshot pic attachment for Arrows options *

Please do the needful.

Thanks for your Generosity & Efforts.
Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
These users thanked the author thomdel for the post:
RomanUkraine

RomanUkraine wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 6:10 pm
Hi Roman you've replied and quoted thomdel twice with completely blank responses. Not sure why, but please include some sort of message in your post or the blank posts will treated as a mistaken reply & removed.

Thanks.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance

mrtools wrote: Fri Mar 27, 2020 3:52 am This one is the same except it has mtf.

viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472178&p=1295 ... 1295379959
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8418142&start=8890

Teacher's indicator of the same name in these two places: TrendSignal 2.31 mtf

I don't know which version is better!

Jimmy wrote: Sun May 30, 2021 7:48 pm Hi Roman you've replied and quoted thomdel twice with completely blank responses. Not sure why, but please include some sort of message in your post or the blank posts will treated as a mistaken reply & removed.

Thanks.
There is a glitch with access to the Internet.
I wrote that I support the idea. I also ask you to make an MTF version of the indicator.
Also asked what settings he uses.
Empty messages - PLEASE DELETE!
I can’t influence this situation in any way.