Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

oneking wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 4:31 am Yes but it only change one window
let me explain more the indicator that I share is not symbol changer is an indicator that allow you to change all the windows opened to one pair bye change only one window
for example I have three windows eur/usd 15 min , 1 hr , 4hr , I drag the indicator to the 15 min chart , then when I change the 15 min chart the 1hr and the 4 hr change too
the problem is not allowing me to select 30 min because it only support 1 min , 5min , 15min , 1hr , 4hr , 1d
Oh ok got it!
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
oneking

Hi!

How can the code of a fractal indicator be modified so that it does not repaint?

I have this fractal indicator called True Fractals Bands MTF and I would like to make it not repaint, just like Pointzero's FractalZigZagNoRepaint_mtf indicator.

I'm researching how to do it by changing some code, but still can't get it.

Here I send the two indicators ..

Thanks for any help you can give me.

pin12 wrote: Thu Apr 29, 2021 1:03 pm Hi!

How can the code of a fractal indicator be modified so that it does not repaint?

I have this fractal indicator called True Fractals Bands MTF and I would like to make it not repaint, just like Pointzero's FractalZigZagNoRepaint_mtf indicator.

I'm researching how to do it by changing some code, but still can't get it.

Here I send the two indicators ..

Thanks for any help you can give me.
The PZ zig-zag back-paints rather than repaints so it waits x number of bars for confirmation before printing the signal, without that the chart would be a god awful mess of false signals.
These users thanked the author Ogee for the post:
pin12

Hi experts,

This may be the wrong section, but I couldn't find a more appropriate one. (Please move if appropriate :) )

Does anyone have, or could create an expert adviser that switches auto trading on and off for relevant news events? I.e. a standalone news filter which would turn off any other EA's that are running during news? Ideally I am looking for one relating to gold, so would be for dollar news etc.

Kind regards
Kevin