Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

I would like a bar histogram with alerts for more than one (maybe two or three) user-entered price level. It would be helpful to add an option to change a different selectable color within x number of pips to the defined price. The user can then enter any key level that they feel is important, like round numbers, weekly opening price, support and resistance, etc. Would be even better if it is choosable symbol but if not, that's ok. The indicator may already exist but I searched all over the place and couldn't find it. I appreciate any help with this.

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mcmstar wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 7:20 pm That's ok.
But now I realized that when I press the button ashi candles disappears but the moment price moves they appear again.
Could you at least fix this?
Regards.
Hi.
I fix problem with position with button. Now you can edit X,Y position. Only one bug is when you have off and change timeframe or instrument button is changed to on....Mayby someone look at it and correct this...
These users thanked the author kvak for the post (total 2):
mcmstar, 太虚一毫