Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

traderokey wrote: Thu Feb 25, 2021 8:02 am

Hi Mrtools,

I downloaded the "MHL average oscillator(mtf + alerts)" indicator from the link you sent and tested it out. There is something not quite right with that version. It doesn't give identical results when same input setting is used as the "MHL average oscillator 1.1" indicator. See screenshot below. Also changing the averages method or the calculation/average periods doesn't change the indicator so much.

Could you please rather use this attached "MHL average oscillator 1.1" version and add all averages and all price options to it instead? Thanks for your help.

MHL average oscillator 1.1.mq4

MHL Averages screenshot.PNG
Try again here Mhl Averages
These users thanked the author mrtools for the post:
traderokey

Hello Traders, please does anyone have the Murray math indicator with options to set level and colors, depending on the traders wish. Please if you have it kindly share. Thank you.
“My losses have taught me that I must not begin to advance until I am sure I shall not have to retreat. But if I cannot advance I do not move at all.” –Jesse Livermore

Chintzki wrote: Wed Feb 17, 2021 6:34 pm Mr.Tools,

Would it be possible to add the option for a 3rd MA to "Average crosses arrows or lines (mtf +alerts + button).ex4" so that all 3 must agree for a signal?

I know this is only an *.ex4 but I assume this indicator is yours and I am hoping that you still have the *.mq4.

Thanks in advance.
Reposting for visibility just in case it was missed.

Dear Mrtools

I have a request , is it possible for you to make one mt4 indicator as per below information:

Thanks a lot
rider2027

===============================================================================
Force Index(1) = {Close (current period) – Close (prior period)} x Volume =gain +/- I call it FI out value
FI (20) = 20 - period EMA of Force Index(1)
--------------------------------
Twin Evil indicator=first line blue color
100− [ 1+ −((Previous Average Loss FI ×20) + Current Loss)
(Previous Average Gain FI ×20) + Current Gain /100 ] = output value (0-100)
Second line Red color on previous output data
100− [ 1+ −((Previous Average Loss ×20) + Current Loss)
(Previous Average Gain FI ×20) + Current Gain /100 ] = output value (0-100)

Adding standard deviation calculation
BOLU=MA(TP,n)+m∗σ[TP,n]
BOLD=MA(TP,n)−m∗σ[TP,n]
where:
BOLU=Upper Bollinger Band
BOLD=Lower Bollinger Band
MA=Moving average
TP (typical price)=(High+Low+Close)÷3
n=Number of period (here put 21 then repeat the process with 40 ) in smoothing period (typically 20)
m=Number of standard deviations (typically 1.5)
σ[TP,n]=Standard Deviation over last n periods of TP

==============================================================================