Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hi Mr Tools,

Regarding the Currency Index on Separate Window indicator, this one works on all time frames, but I think it may repaint, If you could correct that and add a MA with alerts, that would be totally awesome! The Mqh file goes in the include folder (I have no idea why). By the way, my offer still stands...

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!!!!!!!!
These users thanked the author naluvs01 for the post:
RomanUkraine

naluvs01 wrote: Sat Jan 30, 2021 11:02 pm Hi Mr Tools,

Regarding the Currency Index on Separate Window indicator, this one works on all time frames, but I think it may repaint, If you could correct that and add a MA with alerts, that would be totally awesome! The Mqh file goes in the include folder (I have no idea why). By the way, my offer still stands...

Thank you so much for your time and consideration!!!!!!!!
Good enough.
Attachments

naluvs01 wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:49 am

Be careful. When you place it on the 1 minute chart, you see the values constantly adjusting. So any cross over may change and you've already entered a trade...
Also, what is your chart indicator?
Dollar index - use as a trend. Do not use as a signal. Only as POSSIBLE confirmation. A pair of Pound-Dollar.
TF M-5 and above. I do not trade on TF M-1

Hello Mrtools please this is my second reminder ,
could you please add more option in the attached indicator like variable and valve as i have mentioned below .

but Note please Alerts message is TRUE , the massage always ringing on the chart when up down arrow placed on the chart .

Alerts sound = false , true
Alerts message = false , true
Push Alerts = false , true
up arrow size
down arrow size
Gap for arrow up
Gap for arrow down
with kings regards
jamil