Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello all, I bring here this seemingly awesome tool which is bugged, is called chuvashov´s fork you can look it up on mql5 as Mechanical Trading System "Chuvashov's Fork" but the indicators/expert advisor does not work so I looked it up somewhere else and found a couple of working but bugged ones, here they are, if someone can help fix them and maybe clean them up I´d be grateful. So this is how it should look
and this is how the ones I have look I think a "touch" of some of the great coders here could make this indicator a great tool.

thomdel wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 4:56 pm Can Anybody Please Share/Upload this Indicator : TheHarmonicIndi.ex4
( It was most probably by amdudus Sir in his Mails/Uploads )

I had earlier in 2nd hard drive but got deleted by mistake and unable to find.

Kindly Share.

Thanks.
TheHarmonicIndi.ex4
These users thanked the author Papybillou for the post:
thomdel

Faditrader wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 pm Please can add alert (push and email if arrow appears) . And if possible also can add mtf function will be great :) Thanks a lot :) Up and Down.mq4
hi fadi
you can read this viewtopic.php?p=1295386799#p1295386799
and comments below.
i think it´s a repainter
regards Markus
These users thanked the author marwilli for the post:
Faditrader
we can't change the wind, but we can set the sails differently

Faditrader wrote: Sun Jan 17, 2021 11:28 pm Please can add alert (push and email if arrow appears) . And if possible also can add mtf function will be great :) Thanks a lot :) Up and Down.mq4
I check everything , im okay that is a repainter . Please can one master coder realise my request? Minimum with alert to push notification and if possible with MTF function . Thank you a lot in advance ☺ 🙏 😊 💓