Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 1:59 am

Yes I saw it just haven't figured out how to do it yet.
Ok. I possibly have a workaround that maybe easier, if it's too difficult. You added alerts to this Volume Oscillator for me a while ago. If the 0 cross level can be adjustable (like obos levels on a Stoch or RSI), then it would yield almost the same results. For instance, if I can set the 0 cross level to -15 on the Volume Oscillator, it pretty much gives the same results, for the most part. Thank you for your efforts!!!!

LikeRe: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello first of all, first a thank you to the people who keep fulfilling the requests that are posted on this thread, you know who you are ; )
This isnt a coding request but a finding request, I know this indicator exists and ive already seen it in this forum i believe but I cant seem to find it (I tried googling but I think im missing the correct tags). Im looking for an indi that shows me in a small sidewindow a thumbnail size HTF candlestick chart. Ive only found this one but it is extremely basic, I cant even set what TFs i want displayed. So please if you have/know where to find a better one, I would appreciate the effort.

Hello Great Coder's in the house, please can you help to combine the Trend Signal + Alerts indicator with Renko super signal indicator just as it is done in the Absolute strength arrows indicator.
Please arrows should only show up on chart if the two indicators agree with option on current/close candle.
Thanks in advance.

emmany4 wrote: Fri Nov 20, 2020 8:45 am Hello Great Coder's in the house, please can you help to combine the Trend Signal + Alerts indicator with Renko super signal indicator just as it is done in the Absolute strength arrows indicator.
Please arrows should only show up on chart if the two indicators agree with option on current/close candle.
Thanks in advance.
The renko super signals is similar to a zigzag wouldn't be very accurate for arrows and alerts.

Ahmedwia wrote: Thu Nov 19, 2020 1:20 am Hello,

Could someone please do the following changes on the attached indicators?

A. lukas arrows and curves mtf:
1. make the TimeFrame parameter a drop-down menu.
2. fix the Pop-ups.
3. add Push Notifications.

B. curver-arrows:
1. add Emails.
2. add Pop-ups.

C. PAMA GannGrid_indv4.3:
1. add Emails.
2. add Pop-ups.

Thank you
Hi, I just would like to know if anyone working on my request?

Thank you