Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

Hello coders.

It is indicator showing an average candle size for some number of candles (changeable in settings - in this case 183 - an half-year for daily period). If the last candle is bigger then average candle in multiple times (changeable in settings, in this case 2.0), indicator highlighted the last candle text in red color.

It is possible to add such functional for the smallest candles? So, if the last candle is smaller then average candle multiple times (2.0 or 1.5 etc - it must can be changed in settings), indicator highlighted the last candle text in red color.

It will be very helpful to avoid trading too big or too small candles.

Thanks

Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

mrtools wrote: Sun May 10, 2020 11:43 am

There was some other changes in the code i missed the other day, this version should be better,hopefully I got all the mistakes this time.

ps} very helpful member sent me this link to another version that had the same problem, check here viewtopic.php?p=1295377314#p1295377314
Dear, Mr.Tools, can you please, please add an alert where "Trend & Slope" Agree, very much appreciated to have that function added.

here:
app.php/attach/file/3365977

Kind Regards.
Ripe