Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

JAMIL wrote: Tue Nov 10, 2020 6:01 am Dear Mrtools
could you please add arrow alerts and notification when line changed color on slop . i shell highly thanks to you .
with king regards
jamil
Jamil,

Good indi if arrows added will work fine. Hope Mrtools help you, even I will be glad to see it working with arrows and alerts and will be superb if candlestick colors changes too. will be an extra ordinary advantage.

Hope you have the original.

Thank you,

Warm regards

istyles

P. S ; Mrtools it on

app.php/attach/file/3232827

mwaschkowski wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 7:22 am Hi!

My biggest challenge has been to stay in strong trends, my indicators aren't geared for this. Are there any indicators that are not moving average based that would help to keep me in a trend like this?

Thanks!

Mark

strong uptrend.png
viewtopic.php?p=1295422823#p1295422823
As an option, look here
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472182
viewtopic.php?f=579496&t=8472182&start=270
These users thanked the author RomanUkraine for the post:
mwaschkowski

RVelasco wrote: Wed Nov 11, 2020 8:08 pm Could someone please help me with this code obtained here in the Forum?
I just need the mtf alert to be generated during the current candle.
this one isn't MTF, there are plenty with alerts already here though remember that an alert on a higher time frame could trigger on and off many times before the higher time frame bar has actually closed.
Attachments

hello everyone.
please help me make a stochastic with arrow and alert when it have a crossing only in 0-20 and 80-100 zone. I found some stochastic in this forum but they show arrow and alert all the time it have a crossing ( or maybe my mistake )
I just need adding them to original stochastic in the Mt4.
Thank you for your help. best Regard
Attachments

drtit wrote: Thu Nov 12, 2020 2:19 am

Hi bro, Can you share volume emphasized indicator ?
Please Search next time :lolno:

Here: Volumes Emphasized MT4.
Are you looking for a Forex broker? FBS cuts spreads by up to 58%. Click here to begin your trading journey, today.
No commissions are earned by Forex-station.

Guide to the "All Averages" Filters (ADXvma, Laguerre etc.) 🆕
Use Fibonacci numbers for indicator settings + How to draw Fibonacci Extensions
An easy trick for drawing Support & Resistance