Re: MT4 Indicator requests and ideas

thomdel wrote: Thu Oct 08, 2020 11:17 pm @mrtools

Respected Sir,
Please See this Request.

Please add Option for : Show Level Zero Level Line as Fixed Level Line : True / False : in the following 2 Indis.
1) macd all colored + arrows_mtf
2) Macd averages tape (mtf + lines + arrows)
This will divide up & down part of Zero Level Line in equal half & Zero Level Line will remain constant.

Tried Fixed Miminum & Fixed Maximum but id does not produce the desired Result.

Example : In Indi : rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows) --- for your reference only : Levels 70 30 are fixed.

Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Efforts.
Sorry not understanding on the rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows) - the 70/30 levels are not fixed levels unless I am understanding incorrectly.

a9322 wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 10:07 am Mr Tools I wanted to be sure I wasn’t breaking any rules by asking you to convert pinescript to an ex4 file earlier. I’m new and don’t want to be banned because I really get great value from here. If that’s something you don’t allow is there anyone that you know of that help me with this?
Nagh, you're alright, but we have a lot of waddah attar"s here, if that;s the one you are looking to convert.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 12:19 pm

Nagh, you're alright, but we have a lot of waddah attar"s here, if that;s the one you are looking to convert.
Actually the one I wanted to convert was the one in my original post. It’s a script from one I been using on Trading View that has a few extra features that I liked. I have the non repainting one from here and I like it a lot as well. I just wanted to see how the two match up.

mrtools wrote: Fri Oct 09, 2020 8:30 am

Sorry not understanding on the rsi + ma crosses 1.07 (mtf +alerts + arrows) - the 70/30 levels are not fixed levels unless I am understanding incorrectly.

Respected Sir,
Sorry my mistake, the Example 70 30 Levels are fixed in Indi : RSI - color - (mtf + arrows + alerts)
In this Example Indi, the 70 30 Levels do not move or scroll in live mkt or when we scroll the chart.

Please add Option for : Show Level Zero Level Line as Fixed Level Line : True / False : in the following 2 Indis.
1) macd all colored + arrows_mtf
2) Macd averages tape (mtf + lines + arrows)
This will divide up & down part of Zero Level Line in equal half & Zero Level Line will remain constant.

Tried Fixed Miminum & Fixed Maximum but id does not produce the desired Result.

Thanks Again & Again.
Thanks for your Kindness, Support, Efforts.

Hi Mr Tools,
Could this indicator be converted to a Histogram version?
Also a modification where a drop list with additional Moving Average options to select the type of Moving Average required e.g. WMA, SMA, EMA for the crossover can be selected (whilst retaining the original SSE algorithm)?

I would appreciate your efforts with this.
Thank you.

SSE.mq4
Try it out.

Great job Mr Tools. Thank you so much.